Riverside HWY 383 Tract, Allen Parish, 144 Acres +/-

Property ID: LAALLEPP144 Acreage located SW of Kinder in Allen Parish, LA. Natural pine and mixed hardwoods are 25 years old, throughout the property. Located on a well maintained blacktop state highway with nearly 1,700′ frontage. Income producing from several sources – 13 lot rentals with annual income of $31,000; sand pits (recently cored showing large amounts of sand and… [Read More]

Mouth of the Creek Tract, Beauregard Parish, 90 Acres +/-

Property ID: LABEAUPF90 Secluded acreage located N of Merryville in Beauregard Parish, LA. Thirty + years natural pine and mixed hardwoods growth. Opportunity for a rural homesite, farm, or recreational use. Flood zone AE. The tract has streams running through, however, no creeks. Mouth of the Creek road runs near. The tract is south of the road, about half a… [Read More]

Coulee Creek Timber Tract, Jackson Parish, 101 Acres +/-

Property ID: LAJACKJP101 Are you looking for a timber investment property with good access and close to timber mills making it easy to market the timber? The Coulee Creek Timber Tract checks all these boxes and more! Located in Jackson Parish along Coulee Creek Rd which is just off LA Hwy 147 (Arcadia Hwy), this tract consists primarily of a… [Read More]

Whispering Pines Tract, Bienville Parish, 82 Acres +/-

Property ID: LABIENJJ82 This +/-82 acre tract has great access due to CC county road than runs through it. It has excellent mature pine timber that could be harvested or continue to be grown. Located in Bienville Parish, north of Ringold this tract has great deer hunting and drains well so access is good all year round. For more information… [Read More]

Spring Branch Tract, Bossier Parish, 120 Acres +/-

Property ID: LABOSSJJ120 The spring branch tract is 120 acres in South Bossier Parish of mature hardwood & pine with excellent hunting and big bucks in the area. It has great road access through the property from well maintained oil and gas wells. If you are looking for a space to spread out and get away from the busy city… [Read More]

Park Road Forty, Sabine Parish, 40 Acres +/-

Property ID: LASABICA40 This secluded 40 acres in Sabine Parish is near the end of Park Rd. The big timber has been harvested a few years back and the natural regeneration is providing an excellent habitat for deer and hogs to thrive. A few remaining mature oaks are still standing to drop acorns and provide the perfect bowstand. There is… [Read More]

Koran Tract, Bossier Parish, +/- 33 Acres

Property ID: LABOSSJJ33 The 33 acre Koran tract is located alongside highway 527 in South Bossier Parish.  Approximately 1300ft of frontage to highway 527 allows for great access to the property.  With this great access and good roads throughout, due to the 2 well pads, this tract of mature hardwoods and pines is a great place for deer and squirrel… [Read More]

Hickory Branch Creek Tract, Beauregard Parish, 40 Acres +/-

Property ID: LABEAUPP40 Secluded acreage located SW of Ragley in Beauregard Parish, LA. Thirty years natural pine and mixed hardwoods growth. Opportunity for a rural homesite, farm, or recreational use. Flood zone X – no flood insurance required on approximately 55% of the tract, the remaining 45% is in flood zone A. Hickory Branch Creek runs through the SW corner… [Read More]

Stanley Timber Tract

Property Id: LADESOBM140 Looking for land in DeSoto Parish? The Stanley Timber Tract is a unique timberland investment property located just south of Highway 84 in the Stanley community of DeSoto Parish and is only a short drive from the Texas/Louisiana line, Toledo Bend and Interstate 49. These 140 acres have well stocked stands of pine and hardwood timber and… [Read More]

Benton Hunting & Timber Retreat

Property Id: LABOSSBM320 Looking for land in Bossier Parish? The Benton Hunting and Timber Retreat is 320 acres of timberland just off of Highway 3 in Benton and is only minutes from Bossier City and the Cypress Black Bayou area. These 320 acres are surrounded by thousands of acres of woods and there are stories of some great deer hunts… [Read More]

Powell Road Tract, Allen Parish, 80 Acres +/-

Property ID: LAALLEPP80 Acreage located SE of Obelin in Allen Parish, LA. Forty years of natural pine and mixed hardwoods growth. Located on a blacktop parish road – Powell Road with 2,700′ frontage. Opportunity for a rural homesite, farm, or recreational use. Flood zone X – no flood insurance required on the northern 30% of the tract. The southern 70%… [Read More]

Two Lakes Tract of Bienville Parish, +/- 75 Acres

Property Id: LABIENJJ75 Two lakes tract is a great tract of land for someone looking to spread out and get away from the buzz of city life. Located in Bienville Parish, the 75 acre tract has much to offer. The rolling hills and mature pines (45 acres) and hardwoods (30 acres) bring beauty to this piece of land and make… [Read More]