Mossy Oak Properties of Louisiana, in cooperation with Muslow Forestry, Inc., is offering for sale approximately 280 acres in Webster Parish, Louisiana. The property is located 12 miles north of I-20 and Minden, and has excellent access with roughly 3,700 feet of frontage to State Highway 159. This area is an attractive location to own timberland due to its productive soils and well established timber markets.
In addition to the timberland investment opportunities, The McClendon Estate is located within the Kisatchie National Forest, and provides excellent recreational possibilities as well as rural development possibilities. An established road system provides interior access to the entire tract. The property’s terrain and favorable soils contribute to both residential development, as well as excellent timber production.
- Only lump-sum offers will be accepted
- The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- Final acceptance of an offer is contingent upon the sellers approval.
- Upon such approval, a formal Buy/sell Agreement will be executed between Buyer and Seller, with Buyer depositing earnest money of 10% of purchase price with Seller’s agent.
- The Purchaser will have 45 days from the date of execution of the Buy/Sell Agreement to finalize the sale.
- The property will be sold subject to any existing rights-of-ways, easements, pipelines and servitudes, adverse possession or encroachment.
- The property is selling in AS-IS condition with no warranties expressed or implied as to the condition of the property and any improvements.
- The Purchaser is responsible for thoroughly inspecting the property.
- Conveyance will be by Warranty Deed, subject to all previous mineral conveyances, reservations and exceptions, and to any protective covenants or restrictions, which may have been recorded affecting the property. Minerals will be reserved by the seller.
- Only a sealed bid, e-mailed bid, or faxed bid will be accepted, no phone-in bids.
- To insure confidentiality and to verify that your offer has been received, e-mailed or faxed bids should be submitted no later that 10:30 a.m., they day of the bid.
- The property is to be paid for by cashier’s check or certified funds at closing.
- Purchaser will be responsible for obtaining his/her own financing.
- The Purchaser will have to obtain at his/her expense, legal counsel to examine the title.
- A local title company selected by Purchaser will be used to conduct closing between Purchaser and Seller, with Purchaser paying for any fees associated with closing services.
- Furthermore, if title insurance is desired, it will also be at the purchaser’s expense.
- Seller’s attorney will coordinate closing with Purchaser’s closing agent.
- Property taxes will be prorated at the time of closing.
- The parcel is being sold in its entirety.
- Advertised acreage is believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed.
- If the Purchaser desires a survey of the property, it will be at the Purchaser’s option and expense.
- In all cases, if the Purchaser’s survey indicates a greater or lesser number of acres, this will not affect the purchase price.
- No environmental inspection or representation has been or will be made by Seller or its agents.
Muslow Forestry, Inc. and Mossy Oak Properties of Louisiana are the acting agents for the seller. All information presented in this prospectus is believed to be accurate. Prospective buyers are responsible for verifying information presented in this sale notice.
For more information on this property contact JJ Keeth at firstname.lastname@example.org or (318) 470-0483.